Sunday, May 15, 2011

How to update ESET NOD32 offline

Talking about antivirus, I am using ESET NOD32. This antivirus is not popular in public use, because they don't know how strong is this antivirus. I've been using ESET NOD32 for 2 years, and no virus can touch my PC, as long as you always update it.



The NOD32's update time is twice in a month, but it's ok if you just want to update once in a month. It's easy to update this antivirus, you should buy the username and password from NOD32 and apply that username and password on your NOD32 software....yeah right...easy...as long as you some bugs like me.

But don't worry, let's make it free....haha...I'm not gonna give you the username and password but I'm gonna give you the UPDATE. Check the link below to download NOD32 update and how to update it offline.

NOD32 Update file

Uploaded.to Link


Enterupload Link


Mediafire Link






Then go to this link for update offline tutorial
Update Offline NOD32

I'll give you the update twice a month, So don't forget to check on this site or subscribe this site.


If you feel this post usefull, please share to your friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment